TAMUG Game Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Dragoon

2 posters

Go down

Legend of Dragoon Empty Legend of Dragoon

Post  Wally Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:03 pm

My favorite video game rpg of all time is Legend of Dragoon. It's four disk long, has cool action, and a great plot. The dragons look a little weird but their still cool. The worst part of this game is that its for playstation and the graphics, though they looked amazing years ago, suck. Its surprisingly a game not many people have heard of. Just felt like starting a topic about it to hear people's opinion on it and to discuss cool parts in the game. this is my favorite movie moment in the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cttZqgcz70&feature=related
Wally
Wally

Back to top Go down

Legend of Dragoon Empty Re: Legend of Dragoon

Post  Stephen Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:12 pm

I think the graphics are okay, for a playstation game, but what is the storyline?
Stephen
Stephen
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post  Wally Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:05 pm

well its a four disk game so it is very long. the dragoons are people who wield dragon spirits and were started 10,000 years ago when humans fought a race called winglies who ruled over humans. there are 7 dragoons and it gives people the power to control dragons of different elements. alot happens through the game but it starts out that a guy who possess the fire dragoon spirit learns that a town his friend lived was attacked and she was kidnapped so he sets out to find her. they meet many other characters who join your party and all eventually get dragoon spirits. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh8lUeFEsS4 that is the main seven characters' dragoon form transformations and spells. the last spell is them summoning the dragon, except for the second guy cause it goofs. it's a bit long but its pretty cool to see all the spells. the order they go in is earth, thunder, light, water, wind, fire, and dark. if you want me to give a more detailed explanation of the games plot i will, but it would be a rather long one.
Wally
Wally

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:56 pm

It seems like a cool game to play, the graphics may be bad, but it sparks your imagination and you wonder what will happen next. Thanks for the info.
Stephen
Stephen
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum