TAMUG Game Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assassination Game

2 posters

Go down

The Assassination Game Empty The Assassination Game

Post  Scott Culp Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:09 pm

im planning on having us use mostly the wikipideia rules mostly.
Scott Culp
Scott Culp

Back to top Go down

The Assassination Game Empty more

Post  Scott Culp Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:42 pm

i dont think we should use ranged weapons though due to some issues of having them on campus and people playing in uniforms. also stickers seem like a better idea then sticky notes.
Scott Culp
Scott Culp

Back to top Go down

The Assassination Game Empty Re: The Assassination Game

Post  Stephen Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:25 pm

Will we have safety zones?
Stephen
Stephen
Marshal

Back to top Go down

The Assassination Game Empty same

Post  Scott Culp Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:26 pm

so far we have desided that you cant kill them when they are in class. i think we should expand that to tutoring and any core formation when the target cant move. anyother time that it would not cause a problem should be fine though. does anyone want to have hours of play like no killing after or before?
Scott Culp
Scott Culp

Back to top Go down

The Assassination Game Empty more

Post  Scott Culp Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:09 pm

i also think ranged weapons should be off limits unless we deside before hand that they are allowed in some cases. the only exseption to that i could think of would be rubber bands although i think if we do that there needs to be a rule requiring the person to say bang "before the rubber band hits" and if it misses they cant use it as a kill method for that person for atleast a half an hour. by using tubber bands people in uniform could still use that method and still be killed by it. and if "attacked" from the front you would have a chance of blocking or dodging and if hit from behind, they could have just stabbed you so your still dead.
Scott Culp
Scott Culp

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:14 am

If we do have weapons, they can, in NO way, look like real guns, they cant be black or anything like that. Also before the game we should probably talk to the police see if we can use these guns on campus. If we do have guns we would need to make sure that we inspect them, just to make sure they will not fire a rubber band too fast and possibly injure another student.
Stephen
Stephen
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Culp Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:53 pm

new plan. we are sticking to the basic of just stabbing eachother in the back with stickers. i am planning on having the first day of the game be parents weekend. no killing someone working at a station of preforming in anything official. killing infront of the family is ok and encouraged because then you will get to meet everyones families and maybe even get a sibling to help you. happy hunting and i will set thing up more on the thursday before the parents weekend.
Scott Culp
Scott Culp

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Culp Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:03 am

oh and if you want to play or invite a friend into the first round for practice send me your name and a "mugshot" to culpms@sbcglobal.net i will likely use email to send out the original kill orders so after you get the targets info print it out carry it with you once the game starts to give to your killer if you die. no killing anyone other then your target. if you get found out sucks to be you so you had better be sneaky the first time. im thinking a week to play the first time and if more time is needed i will use email to inform all of the players of the change. i may even have the starting email be cool sounding. so anyways send me your email and "mugshot" and have anyone else who wants to play in the first round send me one too. oh and by mugshot i mean a pic of your face that it recognizable. not a picture from when you were two years old. for the practice round no fee but also no prize other then gloating right. good luck and happy hunting.
Scott Culp
Assasin Guild Leader.
Scott Culp
Scott Culp

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Culp Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:29 pm

I just had a great idea. im going to try and have the info sent out to each assasin include a short profile of the target. at the very least im going to add a nick name for everyone. if you want to make your own rep sheet send it to me in the email. im also thinking of giving an option for bonas points for kills done on the day-days of parents weekend. for the bonas points it needs to be funny and on camera. if you can get the targets familly in on it then points to you. the bonas points will be desided after the event where all of the players will get together and review the video-slide show. the funnier the more points you will get and there may even be a prize for the most comical killer. also i may allow for points done on anyday if it is on film and funny as shit. the more elaberate the kill the better. some examples of what i think would be a funny video would be a hunting documetory of you stalking the target, a punked kind of kill, or whatever else you think would be funny. you could get an already dead player to help you by holding the camera. remember this is a game so have fun with it. i will not be playing in the first round so i will act as judge for any arguments. if i need to i may just have you duel eachother somehow like for whoever can kill someone first. remember we are still aggies so do lie, cheat, or steal, or let other players do it. respect school rules and the law at all times. last thing i want is one of us getting arrested for playing a game.
Scott Culp
Scott Culp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum