TAMUG Game Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Word of Warcraft

3 posters

Go down

Word of Warcraft Empty Word of Warcraft

Post  Stephen Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:44 am

Hey guys, my names Stephen and I have been into WOW for nearly two years now, if you are a newb (newbie) to the game or just want to know what it is about, just ask and I will try my best to help you all out. If you see that any of my answers are incorrect or out of date, please tell me so that I know. I currently play on the Velen realm, but during weekdays I will not be able to log on. Questions should be about basics of the game, as I do not raid since my highest level is 60. Please feel free to ask about anything or just talk.
Stephen
Stephen
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Word of Warcraft Empty Re: Word of Warcraft

Post  Soriam Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:30 pm

Do you still have your install disks with you? i don't feel like downloading it... I play priv servers but still... 3-4 gb is insane to even TRY
Soriam
Soriam

http://www.myspace.com/dragtamerkyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:54 pm

You can use your install disks only once because they have a code on them that you need to input in order to activate downloading. I dont have the disks but even if I did, they would basically serve no function to your or me. Once you input a code the system remembers the code and will prevent you from using the disk a second time. This essentially gives more money to blizzard because if a friend gets you into wow you cant borrow their disks you have to pay to buy them. The disks themselves come in value packs where its buy two or three for a reduced price. The only way you can get your wow account on more than one computer is if you log into the web site, go into your account, and go the the free dowloader, so if you already paid for the disks then you dont need to pay again.
Stephen
Stephen
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post  Soriam Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:31 pm

wow that is icredibly r-tarded on blizzards behalf! Bloody hell I can't get over that sigh ohwell best set it up tonight to set it up now. Gah!
Soriam
Soriam

Back to top Go down

Post  Wally Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:16 am

i can help a little with subjects also. i have a lvl 79 character and i've been playing it recently since i can't play my wii in my room.
Wally
Wally

Back to top Go down

Post  Soriam Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:25 am

I recently found my old priv servers on my old laptop... once i updated XD... It's on patch 3.2.X atm for both of them.. but if you wanna join me in playing drop me a line here, pm or this topic works, www.scapegaming.com and www.wowlegacy.net First there has a few servers.. i play scape mostly.. its 60x drop rate and 40x kill/xp rate.. or the other way around.. its NOT instant lvl80.. but the first kill will get you insta lv4... and it is kinda fast.. but its for fun... the other one has a few i've just started on it.. (sucks without my VASTTTT fortune on scape for here.. {50k+ gold}) Its JUST like a highrate bliz server.. 10x xp and i think 6x drops.. so its for those who don't wanna pay but still wanna play.. My main on both is Xulnei.. draenei priest.. scape = lv74-ish.. was lv70 before this post.. soo i did some spare quests... Legacy=34-ish... took me a few hours to get.. around 5ish.. but i know quests/areas for lvling... also i <3 the badlands!

Hitme up sometime! i think all my chars are unguilded.. so we could probably make one... also my guild on Guildwars has a vent that i can use if you want to talk on that.. I have admin privlidges.. and almost no one uses it sadly.. I can hand out info if you would like.. (have to find out what the guest pass was again XD lawl!)

Soo yeah! (I gotta update my other laptop when it gets back from CIS -cry- atleast i have the tri-installer on this comp i can move over)
Soriam
Soriam

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:50 am

Im on velen most weekends so if you want help questing or something else, just whisper Togen, my warrior.
Stephen
Stephen
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum