TAMUG Game Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What night would be good for a board game night?

4 posters

Go down

What night would be good for a board game night? Empty What night would be good for a board game night?

Post  Glenn Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:11 pm

I'd like to start hosting a weekly board game night. Would y'all prefer Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday evening?

For those of you who are in the Corps, I'll plan on having it the occasional Friday or Saturday so that you guys can participate too.

Glenn

Back to top Go down

What night would be good for a board game night? Empty Re: What night would be good for a board game night?

Post  Thomas Palmer Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:29 pm

These are good times for me:

Anytime between noon and 5 on Sunday, the freshmen in the Corps can also join.

Sunday: Before 5:00
Monday: After 8:30
Tuesday: After 6:00
Wednesday: No good
Thursday: After 6:30
Friday: After 3:30

Thomas Palmer

Back to top Go down

What night would be good for a board game night? Empty Re: What night would be good for a board game night?

Post  Soriam Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:24 am

The times Thomas stated are good for me =)
Soriam
Soriam

http://www.myspace.com/dragtamerkyle

Back to top Go down

What night would be good for a board game night? Empty I Got My Board Games Now

Post  Thomas Palmer Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:38 pm

I went home yesterday and picked up my board games: Settlers of Catan and (2 different versions of) Risk. I also picked up two card games: Quiddler and Five Crowns. The card games may not be as exciting as board games, but I like them.

Thomas Palmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Glenn Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Which two versions of Risk do you have?

Glenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Alliben Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:56 pm

I definitely can't make Wednesday or Sunday but I could occasionally make any other night during the week work out. Count me in.

Glenn, thanks for letting me know about the forum.

Lord Alliben

Back to top Go down

What night would be good for a board game night? Empty Pics of RISK

Post  Thomas Palmer Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:01 pm

I like the one with the horse on the front. That version has the soldier, horse, and cannon game pieces which stand for 1,5,10 armies. The other (newer) one has stupid little arrows which count for 1 or 3 armies. Also, on the newer one, trading in cards for armies is different, it is no longer an incremental increase in the number of armies you get each time cards are turned in, instead it is based off the number (kinda) of cards you turn in.

What night would be good for a board game night? Img_0610

Thomas Palmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Glenn Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:26 pm

Okay, I'm planning it for Mondays in the Student Center... Posting it in "upcoming games"

Glenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Glenn Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Game night is being moved to my place at Club of the Isle for the rest of the semester. If anybody wants more info, they can email me at bmtc75(at)hotmail(dot).com or call me at 512-468-5779.

Glenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down